The phrase “Shop until you drop” is quite literally true in our city of five department stores, so we complied a list of things you shopaholics are most likely to experience during your shopping trip.
1. The debate to yourself about whether you NEED or WANT them pair of shoes
2. You planned to nip into town for one thing and come back with a whole new wardrobe
3. You’re always naturally drawn to offers and sales in shops
4. You have to take some shopping bags back to the car because you have so many
5. Purposely wear clothes and shoes you can easily change out of so you don’t struggle to try on new clothes in shops